The Organic RDD 10 Programme will be announced in January 2024
Whether you are a researcher, farmer, advisor or a company, it is now time to turn your idea for an organic research project into a proposal including development and/or demonstration.
In January 2024, ICROFS will offer new funding totaling 70 million DKK under the Organic RDD Research, Development and Demonstration Programme (Organic RDD) in collaboration with GUDP.
ICROFS encourage potential applicants to prepare for an upcoming project application.
The focus areas in ICROFS' Research and Development Strategy 2023 form the basis for the Organic RDD 10 call. Find the strategy here.
- CIRCULAR BIOECONOMY
- CLIMATE AND ENVIRONMENT
- HEALTH AND WELFARE
- THE ORGANIC CONSUMER OF THE FUTURE
- ORGANIC FARMING - FOR A LIVING
Projects may address selected topics within one or more focus areas and should be based on a systemic approach, involving relevant stakeholders, including users of the knowledge produced.
The development of the organic sector must focus on creating an industry, which is sustainable for both the farmer and society and meets the expections of both end-users and society.
Funding can still be applied for both projects with a business plan (Type 1 projects) and projects without a business plan, focusing on the contribution of organic farming to public goods and green sustainability effects (Type 2 projects).
> Read about the two project types here.
Information meetings on Organic RDD 10
ICROFS will host information meetings about the Organic RDD 10 Programme where participants can gain insights into the application process and learn more about the criteria that underlie the assessment of project applications.
The information meetings will be held:
- As an online meeting on the 30th of January
- As a physical meeting on the 7th of February (place to be announced later)
The online information meeting from the previous application round (Organic RDD 9) can be seen here
Get feedback on your project idea before submitting your application
Before submitting your application for the Organic RDD 10 Programme, you can receive feedback on your project idea by submitting a brief project description to the ICROFS secretariat. It should be written using this template
The description of the project idea must be sent via e-mail to email@example.com. The secretariat will contact you within a week.
Advantages of the Organic RDD Programme
Throughout the project period, Organic RDD projects receive:
- Assistance in planning and promoting theme meetings, workshops, and conferences
- Opportunities for collaboration and synergy with other Organic RDD projects
- Participation in ICROFS’ annual Research- and innovation workshop focusing on relevant themes
- Guidance in reporting
- Guidance and support in communication and popular scientific dissemination, including assistance in writing and editing articles/columns/press releases for professional media and the daily press, video production, as well as creation of project websites on icrofs.dk and icrofs.org
If you have any questions, please contact:
Organic RDD Coordinator
Mobile: 22 13 95 78
Mobile: 93 50 87 50