Call for applications for three new EIP-AGRI Focus Groups is open
Do you have experience on mixed farming systems, benchmarking of farm productivity and sustainability performance or on reducing emissions from cattle farming? By joining a focus group, you have an opportunity to identify promising and inspiring ideas for innovation.
The European Commission is launching a call for experts such as farmers, advisers, scientists and
other relevant actors for three new EIP- AGRI Focus Groups.
The Focus Groups will start working in October 2015 and are expected to present their results and recommendations within 12 months.
The topics to be covered by the three new Focus Groups are:
- Mixed farming systems: livestock/cash crops
- Benchmarking of farm productivity and sustainability performance
- Reducing emissions from cattle farming
Who can apply?
The composition of the Focus Groups will be based on the following profiles, while taking into account the different characteristics of the specific challenge/objective at stake and a good balance in the composition of the group (area of expertise, professional capacity and experience, geographical balance, etc.):
- Experts, such as farmers and advisers, with relevant practical experience and technical knowledge on the topic, who can contribute with practical solutions for problems or opportunities in the field.
- Experts with a good understanding and experience of the relevant economic situation related to the topic concerned, including market prospects, production costs, supply, manufacturing and socio-economic impact for farmers.
- Experts with experience in practical research and innovation actions related to the topic.
For more information on EIP-AGRI Focus Groups and their tasks, please see the Focus Group brochure.
Before applying, please read the call text carefully.
Read more about EIP-AGRI